PC Building Simulator | PC Update v1.10.5
Hello PC Builders!
Today we’re releasing our first patch of 2021 as we celebrate the lunar new year! This update adds a selection of new parts and heralds the release of the often-requested PC Building Simulator soundtrack!
Additionally, we’re welcoming another content creator, bringing us up to three different YouTube series. First though, it’s time for this update’s special announcement…
Introducing AMD Radeon RX 6000
Many fans have been wondering when Red Team’s latest powerhouse would make it’s PC Building Simulator debut, in today’s content patch we’re pleased to reveal the reference versions of AMD’s latest Radeon RX 6000 GPU’s!
As with other recent releases we’re aiming to include a wider selection of partner cards in a following update.
PC Building Simulator Soundtrack
Need a break from thinking through each component decision? Along with today’s update we’ve released the full PC Building Simulator soundtrack – available on Steam with both high quality mp3 and FLAC included.
MSI MPG Gungnir 110R
MSI MPG B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI
Full parts list:
- MSI MPG B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI
- MSI MPG Gungnir 110R
- MSI MAG CORELIQUID 240R
- MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R
- AMD Radeon RX 6900XT
- AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
- AMD Radeon RX 6800
- MSI GeForce RTX™ 3090 SUPRIM X 24G
- MSI GeForce RTX™ 3080 SUPRIM X 10G
- MSI GeForce RTX™ 3060ti GAMING X TRIO
As mentioned elsewhere in the console developer blog, we’ve recently uncovered a bug in the random jobs generator related to handling parts causing higher than intended memory usage. Fixing this has become our main focus and will be included in a future update, for now we’d like to acknowledge it in these patch notes in addition to listing recent hotfixes and a couple of new adjustments.
Cloud Notes App:
- Fixed an issue which caused the X on notes to be cut off by certain monitors.
- Cloud Notes app is now available in the Esports Expansion DLC.
- Improvements have been made to the animations in Cloud Notes app.
- Cloud Notes now correctly supports input in languages which do not use the Latin alphabet (Chinese, Japanese, Russian etc).
- Cloud Notes now allows users to swap between the title and body text using the TAB key.
- Fixed an issue which caused colour options to overlap the cursor when using Cloud Notes app and a controller.
- The “Yes” and “No” choices for deleting a note in Cloud Notes now correctly localise in different user languages.
- PC Building Simulator now correctly works with Razer Chroma lighting effects.
- Fixed an issue preventing custom watercooling pipes for certain GPU’s being installed in the Raijintek ERIS EVO case
- Fixed an issue which led to memory leaks during camera transitions.
- Adjusted the way cable pathing works for the CPU Cooler power cable when installing in the Raijintek ERIS EVO case.
- Case fans now correctly orientate to exhaust positions when placed in the top-most front slot on the Be quiet! Pure Base 500DX case.
- Fixed several issues which led to radiators being incorrectly blocked when using a Raijintek ERIS EVO case.
- Adjusted UI elements to prevent overlap of invoices and additional team related job objective windows.
- Adjusted UI elements to prevent text overlap in some language localisations.
- When installing multiple NVIDIA RTX 3090 GPUs in SLI the branded NVLink hard connector will now be used in more cases.
PC Building Simulator Creators
Following on from our holiday news post, we’ve continued our official collaboration series with both JVN Gaming and BigJake901 bringing fans some additional PC Building goodness. Last week we also welcomed a new creator to the fold, Clumsy, who’ll be bringing his own style of relaxing let’s play to our official channel – perfect for all of us who want something new to unwind to.
Check out the first episode here:
Stay up to date!
Think you’ve built the ultimate PC? Want to immediately ask when v1.11 is releasing? Is your computer full of spiders? Join us on all our official platforms here:
Discord / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram / Reddit / YouTube
The PC Building Simulator Team