Mars Horizon lands on November 17th! 🚀
Hello everyone! We are pleased to let you know that Mars Horizon is launching November 17 on PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch! In Mars Horizon you are tasked with guiding a space agency through the space race and see if you have what it takes to land a human on the moon.
To celebrate the launch date reveal we have this awesome 101 video for you all!
Of course, we couldn’t end this without listing some of the cool features Mars Horizon has to offer as well as some fun facts!
- In Mars Horizon you can create your base with launch pads, research labs, astronaut training facilities, and much more
- Construct your own custom vehicles from hundreds of combinations
- Launch satellites and crewed spacecraft to explore the Solar System
- Run mission control as you solve the various challenges of turn-based missions to earn scientific advancement and public support
- Explore an extensive tech tree and compete or collaborate with other agencies to plot your roadmap to Mars
- Choose from five unique space agencies, each with their own traits, base, vehicles, and spacecraft
- Create your own custom space agency – we advise naming your astronauts after your friends, then you can see who outlasts the others…
- Created with support from the European Space Agency (ESA) and the UK Space Agency – yup, that’s right Mars Horizon has been made with the input and support from both
- To make the game the team visited ESA sites, met and interviewed people behind the real Mars missions, and got ESA staff to play the game and give feedback during development
Xbox On Livestream featuring Astronaut Tim Peake!
To top off the exciting Mars Horizons news, we are also over the moon to announce that Tim Peake will be joining the Xbox On team to play the game today! We’ve also heard a rumour that the Xbox On team will be running a cheeky Mars Horizon themed giveaway too…so don’t forget to tune in at 3PM BST on the Xbox Twitch channel!
We’ll see you in the space race 🚀