[April Fools Day] PC Building Simulator | PC Update v1.10.9 – R.G.B. Workshop
Greetings fellow PC Builders!
WIP DO NOT RELEASE
It’s time to accelerate the PC PC building experience to multi-spectrum light speed with our latest update – introducing the most futuristic workshop upgrade yet, the Real Gamer Battlestation Workshop (R.G.B. for short).
Check out the trailer here:
Along with the workshop we’re fast tracking a number of bright ideas to make the PC building experience really shine.
- To celebrate the launch of the new R.G.B. Workshop, we’ve made some adjustments to the lighting app:
- All lighting effects are now correctly set to rainbow mode.
- The static, breathe, flash and ramp lighting effect options have been removed.
- Options sliders for ‘Speed’ and ‘Time Offset’ have been replaced with a new simplified screen for ‘Yes’ and ‘Yes, but faster’ which ensures lights are always on whilst giving players some extra juice if they need it.
- Lighting previews now display in full screen.
- The lighting app now controls the speed of lighting globally.
- Shop and inventory filters now correctly select RGB lighting by default.
- After listening to popular feedback, parts without RGB lighting have been removed. We hope you’re happy.
- Cases without large enough windows are gone too.
- When using the RGB workshop, parts will now install 10,000% faster.
- To help players make the most of the increased speed, the Music Player app now offers dubstep or drum and bass exclusively.
- Upon reaching a 5-star bongle rating, customers will now request more S-ATX builds. *Slaps top of case* This form factor can fit so many addressable fans in it.
- Inspired by our recent interest in collaborations, finished builds can now be previewed from an additional exterior view – courtesy of the Mars Horizon team’s friends on the International Space Station.
Stay up to date!
Looking for a way to brighten up your day? Shine a spotlight on or from your latest rig? #RGBPlants? Join us and use the light theme on all our official platforms here:
The PC Building Simulator Team