PC Building Simulator is a fantastic tool for teaching students how computers work. Whether you’re teaching Design & Technology, a specific subject like the Cambridge Technicals “Computer systems – hardware” module, or you just want your students to know how computers work, our Education Edition is perfect for the job.
PC Building Simulator is a game of two sides.
- Run a PC shop, learning to diagnose, repair and build PCs via engaging gameplay.
- Accept jobs via email, order parts and receive customer feedback when done.
- Progress from repairing simple faults to solving more complex hardware and software problems.
- Create and explore PC building with over 1000 licensed, real-world parts.
- Build high-performance, great looking machines with top-end parts and RGB lighting effects.
- Develop an understanding of advanced techniques like benchmarking and overclocking.
Screenshots & Video
Apply for Education Status
Think PC Building Simulator looks right for your needs? Apply to be an education customer here. Once your application is approved we’ll send you a link so you can create an account, log in and purchase.
What do I need to run PC Building Simulator?
PC Building Simulator can run on any Windows PC equal to or better than the following specs:
|OS:||Windows 7 or higher|
|Processor:||Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Athlon X4 740 (or equivalent)|
|memory:||4 GB RAM|
|graphics:||GeForce GTX 660 (2048 MB) or Radeon R9 285 (2048 MB) - Integrated GPUs may work but are not supported.|
|direct x:||Version 9.0c|
|Storage:||7 GB available space|
|sound card:||DirectX compatible|
PC Building Simulator is proud to work alongside some of the biggest names in hardware and software.