In Good Company you pursue your dream of being a hands-on tycoon. Start small in your garage, design unique high-tech goods and optimize production, logistics, and research, while you lead your enterprise to global success.
Good Company is a single- and multiplayer management simulation about building, automating, and optimizing your robot manufacturing corporation, set in a colorful 80s-inspired world.
Be a backyard visionary
You start your Good Company literally with your own hands. Build your first products and hire employees to develop processes. Only a firm foundation will pave your road to success.
Rise from founder to leader
As your workforce grows, your responsibilities will shift. Have employees handle production, logistics, and research, while you design increasingly complex products to please the markets.
Get bigger, better, bolder
Take your products to the next level and develop robots with various functionalities. And always keep your employees in mind, since they are key for optimal expansion of your enterprise.
Features (At Early Access Launch)
- Singleplayer sandbox, and (custom) scenario modes
- Hire employees and assign various task to them
- Develop, automate and optimize production processes
- Research new technologies
- Design increasingly complex high-tech products
- Sell your products on a changing market
- Expand your company
Features (Planned During Early Access Launch)
- Mod support
- Real estates
- Customizable floor plans
- Product quality system
- Improved employee simulation (aka human factor)
- Business contracts
- And more…
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GTX 560, AMD Radeon HD 6970
- Sound Card: Windows compatible
This title is available on:
And works on: