What is Deadstick?
Become the Ultimate Bush Pilot
Become a true stick and rudder pilot and master the backcountry in Deadstick Bush Flight Simulator. With no autopilot, no de-icing systems, little navigation aids and limited instruments, do you have what it takes to become the ultimate bush pilot?
- Earn a living delivering cargo as a bush pilot.
- Perform full walkarounds, pre-flight checks and manually load and unload cargo.
- Brave challenging airports and weather conditions to earn extra profit.
- Learn new skills and take on bigger challenges throughout the sandbox career mode.
- Master the art of pilotage to navigate your way to your destination.
- Discover new challenging off-airport strips.
- Maintain, customize and upgrade your aircraft into the ultimate STOL workhorse.
- Experience realistic damage and failures and dead stick your aircraft to safety.
For all press enquiries please contact us below or download the press pack directly at the link provided.
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
Processor: Intel Core i5, or i7 CPU with 2 or more cores, or AMD equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11-capable video card from NVIDIA or AMD w/4 GB VRAM
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband internet conncetion
Storage: 40 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Additional Notes: System requirements are subject to changes during optimisation process